Apartment building blaze

Published 21/05/2016 | 00:00

Members of Wexford Fire Service rushed to the scene last Wednesday when a fire broke out in an apartment on the Newline Road.

Four members of the fire service entered the home wearing breathing apparatus in an effort to rescue the homeowner inside. An ambulance was also present at the scene.

The fire began as a result of an electrical fault. Two units of Wexford Fire Service were called to the scene at 10.15 p.m. and battled with the blaze until 11 p.m. No firther informatin was available.

Wexford People

Read More

Most Read

Promoted articles

News