Fire brigade and gardai at wheelie bin fire
Published 23/03/2016 | 00:00
Wexford Fire Service were called to the scene when a wheelie bin in Coolcotts Graveyard was engulfed in flames last week.
One unit of Wexford Fire Service attended the incident, which occurred on Sunday at 7.40 p.m., and the fire was extinguished. Gardai were also called to the scene.
The Fire Service were also called to six chimney fires in the Wexford town area in the past week.
Wexford Fire Services recommend that residents use a suitable close mesh spark guard and have their chimney cleaned at regular intervals.