Man died after drinking two bottles of vodka

Published 14/07/2015 | 00:00

A Polish man died having drank two bottles of vodka in a New Ross apartment.

Wladyslaw Zawadzki died aged 66 at 22C, The Moorings, on February 16. Garda Margaret Doyle said Mr Zawadzki was found deceased sitting upright on the couch after one of his friends contacted Gardaí.

The inquest heard he was drinking vodka straight and fell asleep. Pathologist Dr Nigam Shah said 464mgs/100mls of alcohol was in his system and death was due to alcohol toxicity. Coroner Dr Sean Nixon recorded a verdict of death by misadventure.

Wexford People

Read More

Most Read

Promoted articles

News