Free cancer information events across Wexford
The Marie Keating Foundation is joining forces with Family Resource Centres in Wexford to hold a series of free cancer information events. Each event will be part of the Marie Keating Foundation's Your Health: Your Choice campaign which focuses on the simple changes men and women can make to reduce their risk of cancer.
The events are all open to all and no registration is necessary.
Local events are:
* Cancer talk for women, Southend Family Resource Centre, Hantoon Road, Maudlintown, Wexford, 10 a.m. to 12 noon, Monday, May 23 - the Marie Keating Foundation nurse will stay at the centre until 2 p.m. to answer any cancer-related questions.
* Cancer talk for men, St Mary's Maudlintown GAA Club, Wexford, 8 p.m. to 9.30 p.m., Thursday, June 2.
* Cancer talk for women, Gorey Family Resource Centre, 10 a.m. to 12 noon, Friday, June 10.
* Cancer talk for men, Gorey Family Resource Centre, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Monday, June 13.
* Reduce your cancer risk, Southwest Family Resource Centre, Ramsgrange, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Friday, June 17 - the Marie Keating Foundation nurse will stay at the centre until 3 p.m. to answer any cancer-related questions.